Total Pageviews

Monday, December 26, 2011

About This Blog



This blog is about several different remedies that I have personally tried and they have worked for me.
Now I cannot say if they will work the same for you, all I can do is suggest these home remedies.
I mention in my blog about Apple Cider Vinegar which this vinegar does cure a lot of ailments and is well know around the web for working on a variety of things. 


So if you are looking for alternative home remedies for different ailments I hope you find these posts informative, that they work for you to. But please check with a doctor first before trying anything new. I wouldn't want anything to interfere with medicines you are currently taking.


To anyone that is skeptical of these remedies, I ask you to try them out before judging them. The idea of writing this blog came from my nephew Cody , I was always giving him advice on cures to try for different ailments.
So here I am writing about different ones I know that work , I will be trying out more home remedies as I find them and reporting them to this blog.  



I hope you find this post informative, It was really fun to write about remedies you use for these problems, and get to share them with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment