Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

How To Ease A Sore Muscle

How to ease up sore joint muscles..

"Hmmmm" well one night I was reading online about what athletes do to ease a sore joint or injury. And much to my surprise there it was the answer I was looking for.
Now this may sound weird but I have tried this method,and it really worked and my joint in thumb felt great. (So here it is) you will need 5 items, they are as follows caster oil,cheese cloth (or I used) gauze cloth, plastic wrap and a heating pad.OK those are the essentials, now I will tell you how to do it.

1) Heat some caster oil in a pan or in the microwave until warm but not scalding.

2) Cut enough gauze to be wrapped around joint then soak the gauze with the warmed caster oil.

3) Wrap the soaked cloth around your sore joint or muscle.

4) cut a piece of plastic wrap off and wrap it around the gauze that you just placed on sore joint to keep joint warm.

5) Place the heating pad on low and place over the plastic wrap and keep this warm for 15 minutes.

That is it!
Now you have to do this for a week or so till joint feels better. "But I will tell you this the first time I did this, after the 15 minutes OOOO wow my thumb felt great! and it was very moveable" I hope this helps you out as it did for me. Also vitamin B12 is great for your joints and also to give you energy. ( but that's just my opinion). More postings coming soon!



"Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought."

        - Pope John Paul II 


No comments:

Post a Comment